***

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

focus

This came to my mind the other day.
How often are we able to criticize something in our lives. Whether notable or not, I'm sure its possible to always find something thats we can't help to complain about. Then I realized, if at any moment we are able to complain, then it is also true that at any moment we can be content. For if one is allowed to be a constant, then the other shall be too. For the peace of God fills troubles with understanding.

Philippians 4:6-9
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your heart and mind as you live in Christ Jesus.
Fix your eyes on what is true, honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me- everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.

0 comments: