***

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Delirious? (not the band, sorry)

Elizabeth would have been in these pics too if she hadnt been such a good student and went to bed already. :(




So taking this history 101 class over the summer has been a huge mistake... but there are some plus sides to it. I guess that would be being able to do homework with friends as opposed to all by my lonesome. (then again there are some downsides to that as well = not so productive)

I was frustrated with my stressful predicament so I wanted to vent. These pictures are after a full night of homework where I was able to finish about half of the work I set out to accomplish. But I could care less about that crap...there are more important things in life.

Warning: These pictures do not portray the successful and productive night of slaving over my school work.
Curse you, summer school.

0 comments: